onsdag 4. november 2009

Day 1




Hello everybody!


Today is the start of my long and exciting journey around the world. I have saved money for this trip since I was only ten years old, offcourse I am super excites that I finally have enough money to go wherever I want. On my travel I have decited to go to India first, before I travel to Australia and then end my journey in lovely Jamaica. I hope that I am going to learn a lot about different coultures, and what is really going on in the countries we have all heard so much about.
I hope I will meat a lot of interesting people, that hopefully will tell me a bit about their story, and how their life situation is like. When the journey has ended I hope to have made som new friends, and a bag full of memories.








You will hear from me!
-Karoline











Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar